Aiming towards hiring and placing 10+ people within 6-12 months gets overwhelming. Screening dozens or even hundreds of resumes is time consuming and exhausting. And using key managers to interview weak candidates is a poor use of their valuable time when they could be helping your business to grow.
Why use an Embedded Recruiter?
The most effective way to understand your company culture and drive your hiring process is for us to place a recruiter in your office. He or she will become a true team member who understands what it takes to fit into your business. This leads to faster hiring and fewer mismatches.
A typical engagement entails:
- Design and implement a specific recruiting management plan
- Meet with hiring managers to develop job descriptions and recruiting priorities
- Source and screen all applicants for openings
- Coordinate second level interviews between candidates and hiring managers
- Perform all reference checks
- Draft and present offer letters
- Coordinate on-boarding of new employees and process new hire paperwork
- Follow up with new employees through probationary period
- Make market-based recommendations on compensation packages